Monday 24 January 2011

Back to the Challenge

I haven't posted for a while as I have been busy with crafting, holidays and the Christmas period. I spent 3 great days at Darlington for the Craftaganza at the end of November, followed by a holiday to Holland and Germany in early December with another holiday to Blackpool the week before Christmas. We also had our bathroom completely ripped out and a new one put in - I only want to do that once. It is now time to get back to the challenges and this is my entry for Crafter's Companion Challege 8. I used one of the SWALK stamps coloured with Copic pens and used ribbon that I weaved to form a circle frame around the image. Then I used some plaid background paper onto blue pearlescent and used a Martha Stewart punch to create the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment