Friday 6 September 2013

Pauls Cards


Yet another male card that I have had to make - this should be the last for a while.  After making a few female cards if was obviously time to go back to making a male card.  This was for my nephew's birthday.  He is now at that age that seems even harder to choose a design that is suitable. 
As usual, I had left this to the last minute and was then a rush to make and send to him.  I just never seem to get the time to make the cards in advance.

The bottom border was made using my new punch that - EK Success Large Edger Le Argyle.  The background paper was some I had picked up in the US and I stamped some images on to this and added some Tim Holtz embellishments.  The hessian was also from the US and I just halved it to make it the size I needed and then added the sentiment that I had cut using Britannia Dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment