Friday 31 January 2014

Mother in Law's Card

I made this card for my Mother-in-law's birthday and decided to use an image from Cottage Flowers from Creative Expressions.  I chose the roses image and coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens.

I cut out the image using Spellbinders Labels 25 and then edged it with a pink Copic pen and then layered it onto Spellbinder Lattice Motif die and then onto Couture Creations Irish Dreams Doily, both using Centura card.

The background was pink Centura Pearl and I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners to give more detail and ribbon was put along the middle with roses put on each side.  

The 'Mum' in glitter was one that I had in my stash and this finished the card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine, beautiful colour and those dies are gorgeous very delicate. Your Mother-in-law will love it.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I bet your MIL loved it. Hope to see you at Jayne's workshops. I have booked for the weekend and the June workshop xx

    ReplyDelete