Tuesday 25 February 2014

Interlocking Shapes

I am still having fun playing with Sue Wilson new dies.  I thought that I had bought a selection of all the collections but have realised that I have mainly bought the Californian Collection.  

Her dies are quite large and therefore I am making cards a little larger than before. This card was made with the Beverly Hills set.

Using all three of the dies, I cut out the shapes but put the centres aside to use at a different time.  I used Bazzill Bling in a light and dark blue.  These were mounted onto some patterned Mica paper that I had bought from Jayne Nestorenko.  The background card was Fresh Blue Centura Card and I created a border of beads with Cobalt Blue Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.

The greeting in the middle was stamped onto Fresh Blue Centura and embossed with WOW Blue regular and I then cut it with California Collection Frames Set A and mounted this onto some Core'dinations Gemstones cut with Californian Collection Frames B to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Elaine love how they interlock very effective.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cards using Sue's dies they are very stylish. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete