Sunday 14 June 2015

Cousins Birthday

It was time to get back to birthday cards after the graduation cards I have made recently.  This time, I only needed to make one and was for my cousin.  


I decided to make a shirt card as I could you the buttons on the shirt to spell out his name.  I like to give him personalised cards as he means so much to me.

I used some papers that I had bought from Hobby Lobby in the US.  I put the pocket and sleeve using the pattern the other way and just used a foam trip down the centre to create the effect of two separate sides.  I drew stitching around the centre, cuff, collar and pocket and added small gems to the cuffs, pocket top and collar.  The sentiment was from Spellbinders Sentiments 1.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Design Elaine, your cousin will love it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete