Tuesday 29 September 2015

With Sympathy Quick Card


Must be the age I am getting to but I do seem to be making a few With Sympathy cards recently. They also usually need to be made pretty quick and this was a quick card to make.  This was one to send to a colleague of my husband.

I just used two dies on this - Sue Wilson's new Expressions With Sympathy die (she must have known I was going to need it) and one of the dies from Spellbinders Crosses 2.

I just layer some white card onto a blank black card and then made another layer of white card onto black card 2 cm smaller and then mounted the two die cuts in black.

With these cards, I think that the more simple the better and it is the words that go inside that make the card.  


1 comment:

  1. We all hate to make sympathy cards, but this is beautiful Elaine I agree they don't need a great deal on them.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete