Tuesday 1 May 2012

Butterfly Parchment Card

This is another parchment card but has very little whitework this time.  It is an easy card to make parchment wise but is effective.

I first drew the pattern of the butterflies in white tinta ink and then drew the flower pattern in gold ink and the edging at the bottom of the card.

I then embossed the inside of the petals and also the grid lines on the card. 

The next step was to pierce the centre of the flower with a one hole piercing tool and then to pierce around the bottom edge of the card.  Once I had completed the piercing at the bottom of the card, I then cut this out to finish the bottom edge.

The butterflies were then coloured in using PCE's (Perga Color Exclusive) and the antennaes where drawn on with tinta ink to finish. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Elaine you are so clever, the colours are gorgeous,stunning butterflies.
    I bought some tools to have a go but just couldn't get into it.
    I admire anyone who can do it.



    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete