Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Stamps by Jayne

I spent a great Sunday at another of Jayne Nestorenko's workshops.  This was the Christmas workshop and was great as we were the first to use her new stamps.  It was touch and go whether this one would actually arrive in time for us to use it as it only arrived with Jayne on Friday. 

Jayne has designed a set of six new stamps that hopefully will be available next week and they are all stunning. 

This one is her Christmas Tree and it can be used for Christmas or just winter scenes.  It is a very quick card.  I first stamped the tree onto some Sparkle Card and embossed with Gold embossing powder.  I then cut around the tree  in profile but tore the bottom of the card from the stump to the edge.

I then embossed onto white card for the backround using the Winter Wonderland M-bossabilities and stamped and embossed a sentiment at the bottom.  I then added a piece of ribbon round this background and attached to my card.  I then tore  a piece of  Centura Pearl Snow white and attached this to the background and then attached my tree to the card.  I then used crystal glittler ti fill in the white spaces in the tree and also in the ground to create a snow effect.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Elaine, very elegant.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete