Thursday 27 December 2012

Fan Plate

This is another card from one of Jayne Nestorenko's workshops and this is a really quick and easy card.  The white background was cut out of Centura Pearl Card with a Spellbinders Grand Calibur Scalloped Circles die, then a circle to fit inside was cut out in Core'dinations using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur Circles and finally in Centura Pearl another circle using Spellbinders Lacey Circles. 

Using Jayne's Grande Journeys Accessories stamp, I stamped 3 fans and then coloured them exactly the same using Copic pens.  I then cut out these three fans and mounted them onto a small square piece of card so that they formed a circle.  The piece of card at the back gave a little bit of stability to be able to put the brad on a little later. Try as I might, I could not match them up exactly as I wanted as one side is definately high than the other!  Once I was happy as I coud be, I then put a brad in the middle of the fans and pushed this through.  I then mounted this onto the Lacey Circle card and then mounted that onto the circle and then the scalloped circle. 

This was then put on a stand that was created with Centura Pearl and Joy Crafts Card stand die.

As the brad did not go right through the card, there is room to put a nice notelet with a sentiment on the back.

As this will be my last post this year so I wish all a Happy and Prosperous New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment