Thursday 30 May 2013

Perfect Day

I just loved the release by Crafter's Companion of Crisalis Classics  Stamp Sets and just had to use this one which is Perfect Day.  I thought that I would colour it this time using my Twinkling H2Os which I had not done for while. 

I was pleased with how it turned out and  like that fact that I had the colours to give her an olive complexion, which was just as well as I realised that I did not have any other skin colours - which has now been rectified.

I cut my image out using Spellbinders Gold Labels 4 and the coloured around the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  Using pink card, I cut out using the larger size of Gold Labels 4 and attached it and the image together with pink ribbon and then mounted this onto some card that was first matted with a matt gold and then plaid background.  The plaid paper is from one of my many Crafters Companions CD, I can't remember which one it is from though. 

I then added pink corners cut out from from Shapeabilities Gold Corners One and also the greeting from Gold Labels 4.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine love the colours and the beautiful dies, beautiful papers and design.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete