Thursday 20 March 2014

Motor Bike

I find it hard to find die cuts that I can use for males so when I saw this from Tattered Lace, it just had to fall into my basket. It is from the His Transport Embellishments set.  I cut out the motor bike in black card and then using Pebeo Gilding wax, coloured it with silver and King gold.  I also cut out two motor bikes in shrink plastic, coloured them also with the Pebeo Gilding wax and then shrunk them.

The background was created by embossing some black card with Die’Sire Embossalicious Gun Metal folder and then covering it with the Pebeo Gilding Wax Silver.

I framed the large motor bike in Crafters Companion Die'sire Decorative Die Nouveau Frame and the greeting and small bikes were framed by Spellbinders 5x7 Reflective Moment.  The greeting was from Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments 1.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the die Motorbike and the little shrink plastic ones.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Elaine. The gilding wax works brilliantly. xx

    ReplyDelete