Monday 31 March 2014

Two Quick Cards

I have been extremely busy at work and at home these last few weeks and have had very little time for crafting so got behind in cards that I had ready in my stash.  

I needed to make a couple of really quick birthday cards that I had left to the last minute and needed to get the in the post really quick. 

I found the peel offs in my stash and decided to use then for quickness and mounted them onto some acetate,  then onto white card and finally some pink and then grey angel hair paper.  

I think that this is the quickest I have ever made two cards and although they are not what I would usually make - they did the job this time.

I am hoping that now with the lighter evenings due to the clocks changing that I will be able to get more crafting done.


No comments:

Post a Comment