Sunday 27 April 2014

Parchment in Blue

After making a few quick cards, it has been nice to have the time to spend on one card.  I find it a lot easier to do parchment craft in natural light so am loving the lighter evenings. 

I took the pattern for this from March Parchment craft and traced it and then worked it.  I much prefer just whitework for some reason on parchment.

Once I had completed working the pattern, I then cut it out using a two needle tool and mounted it onto some  periwinkle foundation card.  

As it is difficult to mount parchment without the glue showing through, I attached some blue gemstones to hide the glue.  I used a Martha Stewart punch in the corners of the periwinkle card and then mounted this onto some Core'dinations  Gemstones card.

This was then mounted onto some Blue Centura Pearl card and I then added a metal birthday greeting to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment