Friday 10 October 2014

Card for my Mother


 I decided to adapt one of the cards that I made on the Heartfelt Creations workshop for my mother and her sister. 

I usually make one for my mother and then make one for her to give to her sister.  This time I choose different colours to make them a little different

As their birthdays are a couple of months apart, I can't post until after my Aunties birthday has passed.

I used some background papers that I had in my stash rather than Heartfelt Creations paper and made wanted to make an A5 size card rather than the smaller one that we made on the workshop.
 
I stamped  Vintage Floret Frame onto parchment paper using Adirondack Snow Cap ink pad and then cut it out  Decorative Leafy Frame.  I coloured the leaves and flowers on the back with Copic pens. 
 
I then stamped out Arianna Bloom onto parchment paper and also coloured that with copic pens and then shaped the petals and used a flat back pearl coloured with the same copic pens.

I used a LOTV sentiment and added ribbon to finish. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment