Tuesday 26 June 2012

Card for my Niece

As it is shortly my niece's birthday, I thought that I would use one of the Paintbox Poppet stamps to create a card for her and used With Love.

I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image and after colouring cut out using the Spellbinders Floral Oval dies.  Before removing the die, I went around the inside of the oval shape with Antique Linen Distress Ink, using a cut-n-dry pen nib to get a fine line.

I used two background papers from the Papermania Capsules range and also the Martha Sterwart Doily Lace Edge punch.

The greeting was printed onto card and then cut out using the Spellbinders ovals.  I then cut out the backpiece for the greeting using one of the  smaller Floral Ovals dies and mounted the greeting on to it.

The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts and to finish, I made 3 pearl beads with Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue by dropping them straight onto the card and letting it dry overnight. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine this is a beautiful card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous.I am sure your Niece will love it.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete