Tuesday 28 August 2012

Parchment Dress

I really loved making this parchment dress.  It is a lovely card for a new born baby girl. Again this card is mainly whitework with Gold Tinta although I did colour the parchment paper with Pergamano Dorso to create the pink color. 

I coloured the paper first and folded in half and then traced the pattern with White Tina Ink on the front and then with Gold Tinta ink.  I then pierced for cutting apart from around the outside of the card.  From the back I then embossed all the white work.  I then pierced holes in the buttons to make them more realistic.

I stippled the yoke of the dress to give more texture and then I then cut the crosses in the pattern.  Finally I pierced around the shape of the card leaving the top of the shoulders neck and then cut away to leave the shape of the dress.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elaine this is absolutely stunning, you are so talented.Hope you are ok.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete