Tuesday 30 April 2013

Forever Blowing Bubbles

I seem to have too many people that are West Ham fans and it is getting harder to think of ideas that incorporate both football and their colours.

I had this stamp which is Flippin' Stamps football and coloured it using Spectrum Noirs in West Ham colours.  Although I used their colours, I wanted to make it just a little different so did not copy their shirt exactly.

I then cut it out using the Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges and coloured the edging with Distress inks in Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves. 

I then mounted this onto some Core'dinations card that I had embossed using the Crafts Too Football embossing Folder.  This was then mounted onto more Core'dinations card and as I did not have any ribbon that was the right combination of colour - put one of top of the other to create the colour scheme I wanted.  It also looked masculine in those colours.

As soon as I saw the Angelica and Friends - Felicity Stamp Set by Crafter's Companion that I had to buy it as it had the phrase "Forever Blowing bubbles" and I knew that I would get a lot of use out of that phrase.  I stamped it out onto on to card and also added Happy Birthday and then using one  of the smaller Labels 4 spellbinders, cut it out to form my sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, perfect for football fans.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete