Saturday 28 June 2014

Birthday Card


This is the card I made for my brother-in-law's wife.
The colours are actually Duck Egg blue and Teal, although it doesn't show up too well on the photo.

The background paper is from LOTV Beach Bliss and I used Sue Wilson's Spanish Collection Seville dies cut out in alternate colours and her Finish Touches Filgree 3D bow.  The sentiment was from Tattered Lace.

As I made this just before going on holiday it was a nice quick one but just did not get time to post before going.

It has been good to get back home but has taken longer than I thought to get over the jet lag this time - must be to do with getting older!!

I also seem to have much more washing and ironing than usual as I was not able to do this whilst away - unusually none of the hotels I stayed at had laundry facilities that I could use.





No comments:

Post a Comment