Wednesday 23 July 2014

Card for 21st

I can't believe that my nephew has reached his 21st birthday - I don't know where the time  has gone.

He will be happily celebrating it out in the US as he is at college over there.  At least now he will be able to drink legally.

I layered some paper from Father Knows Best from LOTV onto Coconut White Foundation Card and bordered the paper with Gilding Flakes.  I then used Tattered Lace Champagne Glasses and Champagne Bottle dies to cut out my images and layered them both onto Coconut White card but coloured the bottle with distress ink.  I used Memory Box University and University Backgound to create his name and 21 and then added a Happy Birthday greeting using Tattered Lace again.

I had to get it done quick so that his sister could take it out with her when she joined him for his birthday and as seems to be the way at the moment, left it to the last minute.  At least he got it though as I could not send him a bought one.

No comments:

Post a Comment